Annual Business Meeting on January 28|
Remember our Annual Business Meeting on Sunday, when we will review the past year, discuss programs for the coming year, and elect officers. You must be a member to vote (you may bring your checkbook and pay your annual dues at the meeting).
- Sunday, January 28th, 2007; 10:30 a.m. (coffee and refreshments at 10:00 a.m.)
- Pellissippi State Technical Community College; Cafeteria Annex in the back of the Goins Administration Bldg.
- Budget (John McCaffrey)
- Review of Past Year (Phil King)
- Upcoming Programs (Phil King)
- Newsletter Change (Carl Ledendecker)
- Long Term Goals (Phil King - with membership input)
We would like to get YOUR ideas regarding how best to spend our $:
- Building? or other rental venue?
- More high-profile speakers?
- Advertising to increase membership?
- More social activities?
- Camp Quest (Phil King and Aleta Ledendecker) - We will entertain a motion to cancel this program unless a viable candidate volunteers to be Director.
- Elections (Phil King)
1) We have several who are willing to serve
2) Ask whether any more are interested in serving (because bylaws require that we set maximum in a motion)
3) Motion - Maximum number of Board Members
4) Present slate to membership
5) Ask for nominations from the floor
Phil King, President
Rationalists of East Tennessee
(865) 690-7687 (Home Telephone)
Posted by pking
Jan. 25, 2007